RSS

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sharing My Happiness...

I found that this behavior change exercise is quite interesting,
I started to make breakfast for others as well.

Today, I prepared 2 sets of breakfast. One for myself and one for Jun Kit.

It was like I am able to manage my time better. I am able to make breakfast for others and myself. I feel happy to share something good for others.
Preparing breakfast is just like helping others. People who eat the breakfast is happy, and people who see others eating the breakfast they made is also happy too.

As a conclusion, breakfast is nice to be share and eat together with your friends and family.

3 comments:

  1. Good, beside maintaining a good habit,you can also help others make up thier mind.But you can't always help them prepare breakfast, maybe you remind them or persue them join your mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you're right. I can't be always helping them to make breakfast. I will try to persue them to eat breakfast everyday as well =D

    ReplyDelete