RSS

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Reason Why I Didn't Eat Breakfast Regularly

Today is the 2nd day for my breakfast challenge...


I found that it was actually not really difficult to have myself a nutritious breakfast. Perhaps, eating breakfast regularly is the main problem for me.


Breakfast... is not bittergourd or herbal soup..
so why is it soo difficult for me to eat it every morning?

i can eat rice everyday, but why cant i eat bread every morning?

Reason i do not eat breakfast is surely not because of how the food taste....

so, why didn't i eat breakfast everyday?
if u are one of those who don't eat breakfast regularly as well..
u might try to think about it together wif me..

breakfast... is food to eat in the morning.
breakfast... is just a little, not very much.
Since it is little, so it does not take much time for us to eat it.
(=,=)
"did i just mention about time?" thus, obviously, time is a factor of why i din't eat breakfast.



well, now, we try to use another method to find out more reason...
IDENTIFYING THE PROBLEM



  1. Time. I did not have enough time to eat breakfast. Why?

  2. This is because I was rushing for school.

  3. Why did I have to rush to school?

  4. It was because I was late. (Late almost everyday?)

  5. Because I set my alarm half hour before I depart.

  6. That half hour was not enough for me to fit in some time to eat breakfast.

  7. Why didn't I set my alarm earlier?

  8. because i want to sleep longer.

  9. Why I want to sleep longer?

  10. Because I not enough sleep?

  11. Why not enough sleep?

  12. Because I sleep very late in the night.

  13. Why sleep late?

  14. Last minute to prepare for school tomorrow.

  15. Why last minute preparation?

  16. Because...(I was stuck, when i have to answer this question. )

  17. Perhaps this is the main reason I did not able to eat my breakfast everyday.


As a conclusion, Last minutes preparation is the attitude which I have that blocked myself to have breakfast everyday.






However, I also had my cereal oats and bread as my breakfast today. Haha.. Success!




No comments:

Post a Comment