RSS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

1st Day of my Mission

Haha... I took my breakfast at 11.20am together with my younger sister at a restaurant.
I ordered a mixed rice. I felt that mixed rice is like kind of packed and too much to be my breakfast.

Even though I do not have much appetite for it, with curry then everything will be very much tasty!

I felt it wasn't very difficult to eat breakfast in the morning, but one big problem is that the time I used to eat breakfast. Afternoon was just going to reach in 40more minutes. So, when I eat my breakfast that time, I will be slightly worried that when am I going to eat my lunch? If I delayed my lunch, then I will be very full to eat my dinner. However, if I skip my lunch, I think this is not going to be a good deal, as I decided to eat breakfast but not skipping my lunch.

After I was almost finish with my breakfast, I found out that my plan to take a picture of my 1st day breakfast was failed. I guessed I was too busy to feed my stomach already. Haha.

I guessed my 1st day MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment